Friday, January 1, 2010

Frankincense Tree Can Too Many Essential Oils In A Product Be Bad?

Can too many essential oils in a product be bad? - frankincense tree

I know that essential oils are good for the skin, but I'm a little skeptical when something can be good ha you think that many of these oils can clog pores? I use jojoba oil and has not noticed break out.
I have left acne-prone skin, but refer only to the red marks behind them and this product is:
Vegetable oils: coconut, evening primrose and EMU

Essential oils:
Tea Tree
Lavender
Cajeput
Bergamot
Rosewood
Cedar
Rosemary
Incense
Juniper
Geranium
Peppermint
Cloves
Carrot Seed
Patchouli
Galbanum

1 comment:

Tuesday Smith said...

I see that it is necessary to "bad", but it seems to me a fair trial. Usually the only time I saw that many oils in a product is a natural fragrance and would not be a product of aromatherapy. I do not know what kind of product they have, but just reading the ingredients that have been made by someone who does not know much about skin care or aromatherapy seem. When they try something that does not work, so they compensated by making all the oils that are listed in a book is that good for the skin.

The essential oils do not clog the pores is likely, but the mixture of the oil company sounds too heavy for the face, and if you have something that the extremely dry skin, I think they clog the pores.

Jojoba oil is a balancing act and does not clog pores .. Its chemical composition is unique and can not be compared with other oils. If I were you, I remain, with jojoba and launch this product, or for use as hand cream or something, but not only in the face.

Post a Comment