Monday, January 25, 2010

Electronic Gas Detector Science Fair Project On Global Warming. Where Can I Find A C02 Or Greenhouse Gas Detector/meter/gauge?

Science Fair Project on Global Warming. Where can I find a C02 or greenhouse gas detector/meter/gauge? - electronic gas detector

My goal is to 1 To get space in the science fair, lol, for the most part. I will prove / disprove the impact of the ASES greenhouse gases in the atmosphere and whether it contributes to global warming, and even if people are to blame. It is my intention that greenhouse gas emissions from my house to sign up together, by measuring all the electronics in my house for some time takes time ax or days, weeks or months, and the x per hour or per day or week or month for each device or component as well. If you want to test how much C02 is drawn up my air conditioning, how would you do? What would you say in one breath, exaust pipe? What equipment can be bought, where can I buy and how much?
Andrew

1 comment:

Christmas Light Guy said...

http://www.geotechnical.net/air_quality_ ...

Rent meters CO2

Post a Comment