Thursday, December 31, 2009

Non Wired Bras Where Can I Find A Well-fitting, Supportive, Comfortable, Non-wired Bra In A 30D?

Where can I find a well-fitting, supportive, comfortable, non-wired bra in a 30D? - non wired bras

As the question says, really. The rule is (as we were by the fitters to M & S, Debenhams, House of Fraser and John Lewis says) that if the size of the lower back, you get a cup. Recently I have lost - even more! - The weight and I'm really hard time finding a bra that fits and support. PLEASE do not suggest a way of networking - I have here in stores in Manchester (in the Arndale and Trafford Center) and not found in the remotest comfortable. I have a naked John Lewis yesterday, but it is really an ordeal. I ordered one couple Figleaves (sports bra Freya and a point of printing, one of Royce, IDE), I have to wait and see if they will cop - but each proposal is very useful (preferably something from the main road, as I have at the trying time, but would not like to use the command line.)

Not sure why this is so uncomfortable - has padded cups, and I'm not used to it (I prefer full, packed and not), but was inserted in themy shoulders, something chronic - and gives me terrible back pain! O (

The only condition is that I know prefer (or at least one color) of light, as many of my cotton tops are very thin (I'm addicted to Miss Selfridge vintage collection - the 6 Series are a perfect fit.) I found a couple of bras on eBay Fantasie Gabrielle (disappeared), but he was black.

There are 2 things that I always had problems with - bras and shoes!

People on your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment