Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tendonitis More Condition_symptoms How Long Should I Leave A Heating Pad On A Sore Shoulder/tendonitis?

How long should I leave a heating pad on a sore shoulder/tendonitis? - tendonitis more condition_symptoms

Several years ago, spontaneously dislocated his shoulder while swimming. I had aggravated a sore shoulder since the situation of writing only the pain. I went for physical therapy for tendinitis in his shoulder and had a cortisone injection. The therapy does not help much, but the plan did not, but sometimes starts with pain in the shoulders and back to lock. I have a heating pad can relieve pain, but a friend told me not to let in more than 20 minutes, because the liquid will increase and worsen this condition.

How long should I wait on the sidewalk?

No comments:

Post a Comment