Friday, December 25, 2009

Burundi Travel I Want To Go On A Religious Missions Trip To Tanzania. Whats A Good Organization To Meet Up With?

I want to go on a religious missions trip to Tanzania. Whats a good organization to meet up with? - burundi travel

2 years ago I went to Burundi, Africa for 2 weeks and I wanted to return to Africa. Even if no help went to an orphanage for a few days and the country, holding worship and prayer, and some things to do evangelism. Since the journey from Tanzania is always in my head as a place to be to the next. It seems to me that my situation can participate in this project in February 2009 and my work has been recognized to give me the month off. I am a man of 27 years, and very spiritual-minded individual and I now plan to travel alone. What would be a good organization to join in Tanzania? I am open to other locations in Tanzania, mainly just wants to go and help for the month. I have another group outside of Tanzania will not let me know. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment