Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Bb Gun Clip Art I Want The Best Possible Airsoft Gun I Can Get For My $ Should I Get The Three Barrel Shotgun Or Electric R71?

I want the best possible airsoft gun i can get for my $ should i get the three barrel shotgun or electric R71? - free bb gun clip art

I have only $ 60 $ 50, both I shot a gun 330 FPS, but three shots of 350 fps gun and fired three shots at the time, I want the R71, but only 200 fps, but most shots in a clip and It is clear that both received very good reviews, have of my friends and people that all wars airsoft aa hotline in three days, there are 40 people in the winner gets 100 $ please help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your game only costs $ 50, I would with the R71.

What to do in his situation, to save more money, and if possible try to get the AK-47 (electric)

I was at the same place it was and went with the AK47 and the evike.com was my fav weapon ever

it was cheap was something like $ 110 and it is amazing

Good luck

Post a Comment