Saturday, February 6, 2010

Como Poner Drywall Ayuda Me, Por Favor? Como Se Dice En Espanol...?

Ayuda me, por favor? Como se dice en espanol...? - como poner drywall

As they say, "They wanted it in the 7th grade because they do not speak English and needed to speak English to enter 8th grade."

I: "You want to put it in seventh grade because she did not speak to speak Castilian, and have some Castilian eighth grade."


I know that grammar is wrong (my Spanish grammar is terrible) and I am sure you will not use two verbs in the infinitive, side by side.
Share tell me the right way, thank you! :]

3 comments:

kilroy said...

wanted to put it in seventh grade because he could not speak Castilian and need to talk, to give the eighth grade.

She said this in a while lol what is wrong and help me, but if you ask for help, a large number of people who "help" to read.

Stephanie R said...

Put it wanted in the seventh grade because they do not speak English and she needed to speak English to take the eighth grade.

j c said...

They wanted it in the 7th (seventh Put) level does not speak English and had to speak English as the 8th (eighth) degree.

Post a Comment